Petition : A Plea To Defend The Voice Of The People - MalaysiaKini | 一个捍卫人民的心声之诉求


To: DYMM Paduka Seri Sultan Azlan Shah, Sultan Perak Darul Ridzuan

A PLEA TO DEFEND THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

Your Royal Highness,

Please forgive me if this letter is not written in the proper protocol or using the right terms; I apologise sincerely for any impropriety.

Your Royal Highness,

I am writing with regards to the current political situation. I cannot help but feel that the crisis faced affects every Malaysian at a deeply profound level, including myself in Kuala Lumpur.

一封致霹靂蘇丹的公开信:一个捍卫人民的心声之诉求

殿下,如果这封信有违礼仪或使用不当的词汇,请原谅。我真诚地道歉任何不当之处。

殿下,我在此为当前的政治局势写这封信。我很肯定眼前的危机深刻的影响到每一个马来西亚的子民。
在这个问题上,我也许不能自称是非党派人,但我希望能与殿下从一个非党派的角度一起探讨。我愿意让以下的文字来评判我的客观性。

I cannot claim to be purely non-partisan in this matter, but hope to engage Your Royal Highness from a perspective that is not politically partisan. I am willing to let my objectivity be judged via the words that follow.

[read more @ petitiononline.com]
[sign the petitiononline]


关于州务大臣要求解散州议会的问题,殿下所做的决定,其核心是关于马来西亚民主的健全,一个推动优良政治文化的机会,和君主制度的一个决定性时刻。

[更多请游览 @ petitiononline.com]
[中文翻译 @ airkosong.com]
[sign the petitiononline]


http://gomalaysian.blogspot.com/2009/02/petition-plea-to-defend-voice-of-people.html

No comments

Powered by Blogger.